Friday, May 04, 2007

Progress

November, December, and January were the months where I put myself out the most. That's when I became a "Star Approacher", as one of my friends would call it.

January, February, March and April is where I started to dress better. I can finally say, that I understand fashion now. I can dress and convey a unique personality. I know how to stand out from the barrage of bore that awaits a woman every time she goes out.

Now my game is going through a new revelation. In my opinion, the most important and the most powerful so far. My inner game is changing at a fast rate. It's almost a complete change. I realize how much women chase me and how good I am. It all started after I sat down with a couple of friends late at night and talked. After that I was able to see what I was doing wrong. As a direct result of the change in inner game, I'm starting to get one day2 per week. A little scared now because I'm starting to have choice with women.

No comments: