Friday, May 04, 2007

First Quarter Reflections

I feel great and this year has been even better. I've lost a lot of weight. Give me a month or two and I'll be in peak condition.

All the hard work I did on getting a style that conveys a certain look, an identity, a sexy stereotype as Brad P calls it, is heading towards completion. I know exactly what my style is and know how to convey it. It's just a matter of finding the right clothes now.

My game has become tight and it will only get better. I'm calibrated like no other. I cut almost all the negative people I know.

Last but not least, the new lair is off to a great start. I like every one there. No drama and no exaggerated field reports. No insecure little boys and it is well ran. I can't wait to meet and sarge with every one.

Summer time is coming up and it's time create a new lounge, the Space Needle Lounge. So far, every girl seem to love it :)

No comments: