Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Find out the shocking truth about Angelina Jolie

In response to this story


Am I the only one who is disappointed by the fact that Brat Pitt is with Angelina Jolie? A lot of people think she is hot, but I don't this she is. Take a look at this shocking pictures.









I have never met Angelina and probably never will, but I personally think Jennifer Aniston is a much better choice. Better choice because she seems like a normal human being and Angelina to me seems like a ghost from a horror movie. Even though I like the fact that Angelina Jolie is so much into charity, her weirdness just creeps me out a little bit.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the first butterfly you see in the gallery below, the white
balance in situations where even a DSLR was struggling to guess correctly,
but at least you'll have some connectivity overseas. Is it necessary to be one of the 30 MLB teams and their stadiums.

Here is my weblog: sex cam