Friday, November 02, 2007

Being Self Sufficient

It has been one of my goals to get to the point where I can "sarge" alone and end up with girls.

At first I advocated going out with friends and having fun. This used to put me in a great social mood. I would have no AA and be totally high energy. This was the past. After a while I realized that having friends around me actually screwed me more. Then I started to work alone and learned to get pass the fear of having no one to back me up. This is why guys are afraid to go out alone. They are afraid of being seen alone and all the community jargon doesn't help. Most the gurus are saying the same old crap they learned from Mystery. Have social proof etc.

I actually have a different argument. Being seen alone is not bad. It's only bad if you're uncomfortable. If you're relaxed and have a good vibe, girls will actually open you. Not saying girls will open you all the time but it they will here and there. Here and there is not good at all, so that's why you need to have to balls to make a move.

The hardest part working alone is definitely two sets but I use different strategies when I'm alone. I look for two sets where one guy has opened a girl and the other one is bored. These are golden opportunities. Only thing I have to do is open the girl and I'm in.

Another thing I look for is an open seat. In certain venues (Not going to say which, you have to figure that out in your own), having a seat next to your target will be the different between a friendly chat and a soild number.

Another things I'm looking for are sets where I can get into a powerful position. It's usually where I can lean against some thing. This will also make it easier to get a solid number because sets stick a lot better ones i'm locked in.

What I'm not looking for when I'm out alone are sets that are just standing around in walk ways or in the middle of no where. Sure, I have worked sets like this before but for the most part, they didn't go any where. I wont bother opening these sets unless other guys are talking to the girls and I can go and befriend them. Even then, these sets wont be the best because i wont be able to lock myself in a powerful way.

So what happens if I don't find a good set to open? I just chill by the bar and people watch. Watch for good opportunities to get in and close. I've gotten to a point where I can just smell which sets open and which wont. Some sets wont open right the moment i look at them but it will open 5 minutes later when the mood of the group changes or body position of certain group members changes. Some set will never open for me. Fuck them!!!!!! I wont waste my time with them. What I'm learning right now is not to work harder, but smarter.

In the end, no matter what people say, the best thing a guy can do is some to a point where if he opens enough sets, he'll get laid. If he gets enough numbers, he'll get laid.

No comments: