Wednesday, September 05, 2007

School of Vibe




I'm in the process of figuring out what I exactly do in the field and documenting my method. I will try to update this section until the end of this year and exactly figure out what I do. Note: This is my method. These are the things I do and it'll probably wont work for you.

Vibe Method:

Pre-game:


Open:

Build your group and have fun:
Mini-isolate and bring out the best in her:

SOI:

Relationship situation:

Sexual Barriers:

Number close or more:


Total time: About 20-25 minutes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i haven't had much trouble opening in the daytime. very recently, i've been doing a lot of direct openers and those hook for me about 90$ of the time.

Vibe said...

Great to hear that jon! I'm really happy for you.

For me, I don't really worry about if I can fclose 30% or all those statistics. My goal is to establish a great connection and to have fun and if that's there, all the other things happen naturally. I define success as being able to close the girls I want. The others I don't worry about.

Congrats on hooking
Vibe

DDD said...

Just wait until you get a copy of my new all-original "In-Her Game (tm)" Method, I will ANNIHILATE/TRANSFORM/AUTHENTICATE your Vibe Method! :)

Vibe said...

It will never Transform, Annihilate or Authenticate the Vibe method, especially the Stripper game and Day game additions.