Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Intruders

I was annoyed by this one community guy last week. He has major AA, thinks he is the shit, banged 4 fat chicks, talks and talks and he is a really bad wing to have because no girls with any value will like him. So he came into my set, pretended to know me so he can get in and sat down next to me in the couch. As soon as he sat down, I'm thinking in my head "Get the fuck away". Pick up is all about being flexible, thinking quick in your feet, so I immediately back turned and ignored him completely. The last thing I want is a chode in my set. Remember, secret society "However, rules state that if if the non-member is "creepy/scary" (kinos too much, leans in too much, asks dumb questions, tries too hard to impress, overqualifies), then the male member will be expected to return either alone or with another male member."

This is totally true. If you have a lot of skill, the worst thing that can happen to you is this. A guy with no skill comes in and ruins it for you. This happened to me many times and frankly, I'm sick of it. That's why I like to go alone these days but I have too many friends and that doesn't happen often. What makes things worse is after me back turning, he still sat there like a retard for 20 minutes and here and there he tried to talk to my target. That's unacceptable.

So who was this member? Try to make a guess but if I'll make one promise. If I ever see your rude self in set, I will come in too and chances are that I will get the girl you're talking to. It's time you taste your own medicine and learn to respect others.

3 comments:

DDD said...

Poor you. For you to go out with girls is like dangling a piece of meat in front of hungry hyenas. You should know better...

These people couldn't maintain friendship in the past, they don't have friends now, they are forever this way. Because they are unskilled selfish pricks. Keep reading Ayn Rand! BWAHAHAAH

Vibe said...

Hungry hyenas! That's the perfect way to describe them. I never knew people like this existed until I joined the community and I'm ashamed by some of them.

Anonymous said...

The community is full of guys like these. My suggestion is not to go to these venues.

MATT