Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Aura of a Player

It's when large percentage of the girls go nuts with their hair after they meet you. They throw IOIs like crazy. If met through a friend from social circle (or a safe way in), the overwhelming majority of girls will do this.

It's when you talk and they turn to their friend and say "he is good".

It's when they accuse you of being a player.

The best compliment a girl can give me is to call me a "Player". I love this and it's starting to happen quiet often to me now. Then again, it might be a fluke. I'll wait and see how often this happens before I get a big head.

3 comments:

DDD said...

Just find a girl with a big mouth for your "big head." ;)

Calling you a player or telling you that you are good are all good things... shit tests are great. Any reaction is better than no reaction, any reaction because you are threatening (no creepy) is even bett!

Anonymous said...

You've got it easy, but it gets really hard when people call me bald.

Vibe said...

Be1Man:

I can see why these statements are interpreted as shittest, aka IOIs but I just love them. They can think I'm a player all they want to. What is happening is that I'm running my game better than any guy they've ever met and it's triggering their alarms. I love it because they can't stop me. Change their mood and they're mine. The Way of the Superior Man.

Anonymous:

Bald can be sexy but apparently not to you? Why not grow a full head of hair?

P.S

If my head gets too big, I might run into problems I can't fix. So I'm taking your words wisely be1man.