Wednesday, August 29, 2007

LR: Twilight Badonkadonk

One of my biggest weaknesses is a girl with a badonkadonk aka a nice bootay!!!!! Every time I see that, I fall in lust with her. I can't help it. I'm attracted to that and I want to do every thing in my power to posses her. It's a natural response.

Anyways, lets get back to the story. I was at Twilight, a club that tends to be a cockfest a lot of times but it does have few cute ethnic chicks. Mostly Latinas, Indian's and Mixed girls.

I was talking to a friend of a friend and saw these two girls walking. It was a moving set but I opened. Went in strong & direct, the set hooked, and I introduced the obstacle to the guy I was talking to. We're both in.

Dance clubs are not a place to talk, so I immediate built a tiny bit of rapport and make them go and dance with me. We dance around and then go to the bar, where I notice this other cute girl giving me the eye. I leave my target by the bar, because some other guy started to chat with her then and I didn't want to compete with him. Looks like she was into him as well.

So I walk over to the other girl and chat with her for a little bit. Number close her and return to my girl. She is still talking to the same random dude. I go in and get her attention. There is no way I'm gonna loose this girl to some random guy. Not this time! I talk to her for a little bit and number close her and leave her to get more numbers.

Later on the night I see her again and she is still with the same guy. I think he tried to take her back home but it didn't work. So I chat with some other people and look at her again. This time she is by herself, standing next to her friend. I go in again, give her a hug and start running verbal diarrhea, aka the Juggler method. End up kissing her before I leave home.

The next day, I text back and forth with all the girls I met and set up the day2s. Set a day2 with her on Sunday. Damn logistics. Usually I try to set up the day2 ASAP but we were both busy so it had to be a week late.

Around Saturday she calls me back and asks what my plans are. HINT: She wants to see me sooner. So I tell her than I'm hungry and want to grab a late lunch. She agrees and I tell her to come and pick me up.

She arrives, we go and grab some Thai food and drove around Seattle hitting up antique stores. Every time I go on a day2, I don't finish my meal. I take some thing to go, because that way I can say "My food might spoil. I need to put it in my fridge." Great excuse to take her back home.

At my place, we sit at my coffee table and she looks around the window. I have the most amazing view of Seattle. I go behind her and give her a hug and start smelling the back of her neck. She gets turned on. Slowly, I move closer to her mouth and kiss her lightly and keep smelling the back of her neck again. Then I start to tell her how I'm gonna kiss her and describe how we are going to have sex. The key here is to describe every thing in vivid detail.

Ex: I will unbutton your belt buckle and pull your pants down until I see your panties. Then I will kiss you right above your thigh and you will make a slight moan..... Read some Romance novels and this shit will be really easy and the rest is history :)

3 comments:

DDD said...

You got to write in more vivid details. I'm going to come back, you have time to revise it, and I will re-read your revised entry with my pants down.

Challenge yourself... Are you strong enough to rewrite it? ;)

Anonymous said...

Do you ever get a bad response off these vivid details? I'm not sure if that's going to work.

Mike

Vibe said...

Mike, the vivid details do work. I used to get LMRed a lot but not anymore. It's partly due to the vivid detail.

Imagine a red house, wait, what did you just see? In your mind, you probably imagined a red house or some house. Girls are the same. They'll imagine and that will get them horny.